Confirming Your Student or Enrollment Status

If you are renewing your F-1 or J-1 visa, or otherwise need a letter to confirm your student status or your enrollment status, you should submit a Request for Education Verification from the Office of the Registrar. See the Education Verification Request Form for a complete list of information available.

If you are a graduate student in Filing Fee status, you will need to contact the appropriate Student Affairs Officer at the Office of Graduate Studies before you can request a Letter of Certification.