Coronavirus Information and Resources for UC Davis International Students and Scholars

We continue to follow the developments of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and monitor situations on campus and around the world. Your wellbeing and educational experience are our prioritiesSee the updates and resourcesThe UC Davis International Center is currently closed, but we are still here to help: please email your SISS advisor directly with questions or to set up a remote appointment. Find your advisor listed on our Contact Us page.

E-3 Requests

Department Forms


The following forms and handouts may be used by departments seeking to bring over or hire international scholars. All other use of the below forms will be discarded by SISS. If you have questions regarding the use of request forms, please contact the appropriate advisor.