Coronavirus Information and Resources for UC Davis International Students and Scholars

We continue to follow the developments of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and monitor situations on campus and around the world. Your wellbeing and educational experience are our prioritiesSee the updates and resourcesThe UC Davis International Center is currently closed, but we are still here to help: please email your SISS advisor directly with questions or to set up a remote appointment. Find your advisor listed on our Contact Us page.

Green Card

Permanent Residence

Permanent Residence for International Scholars

Many international scholars wish to gain Permanent Resident Status ("green card") to allow them to live and work in the United States for an indefinite period. The three most common ways to obtain permanent residence include: