We continue to follow the developments of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and monitor situations on campus and around the world. Your wellbeing and educational experience are our priorities. See the updates and resources. The UC Davis International Center is currently closed, but we are still here to help: please email your SISS advisor directly with questions or to set up a remote appointment. Find your advisor listed on our Contact Us page.
We hope that international students and scholars will participate in many activities in the area throughout their stay. To find information on local and regional clubs, libraries, places of worship, etc., click on the links below:
- City of Davis and the City of Davis Wiki
- City of Sacramento and City of Sacramento Wiki
- Yolo County (Woodland, Davis and West Sacramento)
- Sacramento County (including the City of Sacramento, Roseville, Arden and Arcade)
- For UC Davis Employees
- Davis Bike Club
- Davis Bike Club: Non-profit organization dedicated to cycling and cycling related activities.
- Davis Community Theater Events
- Davis Community and Theater Events: Volunteer to be an usher.
- Davis Golf Club
- Davis Golf Club: Non-profit organization open for membership to all golfers wishing to play in either a competitive or social setting.
- Davis Sport Leagues
- Davis Sport Leagues: Sign up for Flag Football, Men or CoEd Softball, or Basketball. There are also Youth Leagues available.
- Davis Rotary Club
- Davis Rotary Club: Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- Davis Toastmasters
- Davis Toastmasters: Improve your public speaking skills and develop leadership skills with a diverse group of students and non-students in Davis.
- Pamela Trokanski Dance Workshop
- Pamela Trokanski Dance Workshop: For children and adults, these dance classes vary from Ballet, Modern, Earth Rhythm, Hip Hop, and more!
- Yolo Hiker
- Yolo Hiker: This website has lists of comprehensive descriptions of outdoor recreation centered in Yolo County.