Get in touch with SISS
Contacting SISS when the office is closed, and options available for getting a travel signature on your I-20 or DS-2019 when still in Davis or have already left the Davis area.
SISS - International Center
One Shields Avenue
463 California Avenue, Ste. 3140
Davis, CA 95616 USA
Express mail and delivery options for I-20 and DS-2019
Regular office hour are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. SISS can be found on the online campus map which includes driving directions from Interstate 80. For directions about how to reach UC Davis (or the UC Davis Medical Center) from the airport, please visit our Airport Transportation page.
- Scholars are encouraged to call, email or make an appointment with their advisor when needed.
- Students are encouraged to call, email, make an appointment, or come to drop-In hours when needed.
- Monday afternoons from 1:00 p.m.—3:45 p.m.
- Thursday afternoons from 1:00 p.m.—3:45 p.m.
- More information about student advising can be found on our advising webpage.
SISS maintains two e-mail lists that are sent out to subscribers every Friday. To subscribe, click on the hyperlinks below and you will be asked for your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The SISS Newsletter provides information about upcoming events and activities and offers important updates
- The SISS Housing Bulletin provides listings of items for sale, available housing, and other related items. Please note: SISS offers this bulletin as a convenience to interested parties and makes no warranties or assurances as to the quality of the items of services described in this posting, the quality of the transactions, or the reliability of the purchasers.
Add items to the SISS Newsletter
We’re always looking for resources, events and opportunities for international students and scholars to engage with student organizations, campus departments, and the Davis community. If you would like an announcement in our biweekly e-newsletter, submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Newsletter Submission Request.” Submissions should be made at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure adequate time for inclusion in the newsletter.*
Please include the following information:
- Contact: First & last name, email, phone number, and department/organization/affiliation.
- Content: Title and blurb for your post and all relevant logistical information; please be as detailed yet concise as possible
- Images or Links: Please include full links and images in .jpg. or .png format.
*Submissions that do not adhere to the instructions above may not be considered. Services for International Students and Scholars reserves the right to post content at its discretion.
Add items to the SISS Housing Bulletin
If you have items to add to these lists, email SISSlists@ucdavis.edu by Friday at 9:00 a.m.
- Your Subject line should tell which list you want your item to be included on:
- For Sale
- Do not send any pictures.
- Only the body of your email will be included. Make sure to include contact information in your description.
- The list is generally sent out every Friday and will include items received before 9:00 a.m.
- If you wish your item to be included in the list for more than one week, you MUST resend the information each week.