hands on a black computer keyboard with a black mouse to the right. The keyboard and mouse sit on a bright blue table top.

Forms & Handouts

Tell Us What You Think Of This Website

International students and scholars, and department contacts: Share your opinions and experiences on our website, and enter a drawing to win an Amazon gift card. 

Take the survey with your Google account


These forms and handouts are meant for studentsscholars, and departments at the University of California, Davis. If you have any questions regarding the use of request forms, please contact SISS (530-752-0864 or siss@ucdavis.edu).

Because of frequent changes to laws and procedures, you must use these forms as they are the most current information. SISS will disregard any requests submitted using previous versions of forms. 

  • Student Forms include: F-1 Employment, J-1 Employment, and general handouts (all student forms are in iGlobal)
  • Scholar Forms include: J-1 Scholars, J-2 Dependents, H-1B, E-3, O-1, TN, and general handouts
  • Department Forms include: E-3, H-1B, J-1, O-1, TN, and Permanent Residence

Please note: Students requesting an I-20 or DS-2019 form to apply for a student visa should also read Getting Your Student Visa.