About the SISS Newsletter
Services for International Students and Scholars (SISS) publishes a monthly newsletter. The SISS Newsletter helps UC Davis international students and scholars find and connect with the campus community. Newsletters include updates on visa and immigration issues, campus news, relevant opportunities, activities, programs, events, and other features.
Who should subscribe
- International students
- International scholars
- Staff from departments who work with or on behalf of international students and scholars
- Other interested campus contacts
How to submit an announcement for the SISS Newsletter
We’re always looking for resources, events, and opportunities for international students and scholars to engage with student organizations, campus departments, and the Davis community. If you would like an announcement in our monthly newsletter, submit your request to email@example.com with the subject line “Newsletter Submission Request.”
Please include the following information:
- 50-word maximum description of the opportunity or event
- Link to learn more and link to register if applicable
- Image (in .jpg. or .png format) to be included with the feature
*Submissions that do not adhere to the instructions above may not be considered. Services for International Students and Scholars reserves the right to post content at its discretion.
Deadline: Submissions should be made by the third Friday of each month. Newsletters publish at the beginning of the month.