Executive Order on Immigration
The University of California opposes limits on the free flow of students, faculty, scholars and researchers that are at the core of the University’s education, research, and public service missions. As such, the Trump Administration’s executive orders are anathema to advancing knowledge and international cooperation. The University of California remains deeply concerned that these executive orders will have a very serious effect on those who seek to study, train, research, and teach at UC and universities across the country, to the detriment of the UC community and the country as a whole.
Global Affairs, including SISS, and the UC Davis Campus, is committed to supporting and welcoming students and scholars regardless of citizenship or place of birth.
- NAFSA Travel Advisory
- Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP Update on EO
- Department of Homeland Security EO on Protecting the Homeland
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Traveler Compliance Check FAQs
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Memo
- Department of State Implementation Cable On Partially Restored Travel Ban
- CAIR California, for Legal Advice: 916-441-6269
- A message from Campus and City Leaders January 30, 2017
- A message from Global Affairs & SISS January 30, 2017
- A message from UC Leadership January 29, 2017
- Interim Chancellor Responds to Trump Order January 28, 2017
- UC Office of the President (UCOP) Issues Guidance on Executive Order January 28, 2017