Additional Tax Information
- What is the deadline to file my taxes?
- Most people must submit their tax returns by mid-April. Please visit the IRS When to File webpage for more information on tax filing deadlines.
- Where can I find my W-2 form?
- UC Davis employees can obtain copies of current and past W2’s by logging into At Your Service Online. Under the tab Income & Taxes, select Tax Withholdings, select W2 and 1095-C from the menu.
- Where can I find my 1098-T form?
- Please visit the UC Davis Account and Finance Services Tax Information webpage for more information on 1098Ts and instructions on how to access your 1098-T document.
- How do I get a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?
- Please visit our Social Security webpage for more information on obtaining a SSN or ITIN.