Additional Tax Information
- What is the deadline to file my taxes?
- Most people must submit their tax returns by mid-April. Please visit the IRS When to File webpage for more information on tax filing deadlines.
- Where can I find my W-2 form?
- UC Davis employees can obtain copies of current and past W-2’s by logging into At Your Service Online. Under the tab Income & Taxes, select Tax Withholdings, select W2 and 1095-C from the menu. With the introduction of UC Path, UC Davis employees will have to check two locations for their W-2's from 2019. For wages from January-September, please check At Your Service Online. For wages from October-December, please check UC Path. If your first paycheck was after September 30, 2019, you will only receive one W-2 from UC Path.
- Where can I find my 1098-T form?
- Please visit the UC Davis Account and Finance Services Tax Information webpage for more information on 1098Ts and instructions on how to access your 1098-T document.
- How do I get a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?
- Please visit our Social Security webpage for more information on obtaining a SSN or ITIN.